BASICS OF DATA PROTECTION
|Responsible||DEPORTE AND BUSINESS SPORTS MARKETING,S.L.|
|Finalization||Meet requests made through the web, managing sending information.|
|Legitimation||S consent and executing a pre-contract / contract|
|Recipients||No data to third parties unless legally required or necessary course be sold to meet your request|
|Rights||You can exercise access rights, rectification, suppression and opposition, treatment limitation, data portability and to be free automated individualized decisions.|
|Additional Information||You can view additional information on data protection in our web.|
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The controller of your data is www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com
|Identity||DEPORTE AND BUSINESS SPORTS MARKETING,S.L. (B82884123)|
|Address||C / Swallow, 45, 28023 Madrid|
www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com informs the user that the data you provide us through our web navigating, the contact form or sending emails, they will be treated by www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com and that such treatment is recorded in the register of activities managed by www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com treatment as set out in the RGPD.
2. WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION USED FOR?
- Send the information and provide the service requested by the various forms available on our website.
- Provide information about offers, products and services requested.
- occasionally, www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com may use your personal data to send notifications via email. These notifications will be made to inform about changes in our services or products or our policies legal conditions.
- Send commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com and they could be of interest by conventional or electronic means when you have checked the box that you want to receive information.
Google, including all tools, comply with the framework EU-US Framework Privacy Shield, in accordance with the provisions of the Commerce Department of the United States with regard to the collection, use and storage of personal information from member countries of the European Union.
www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com at all times endeavor to establish appropriate mechanisms to obtain consent for the installation of cookies that require. When a user accesses our website a pop-up in which it is reported the existence of cookies and if you continue to browse through our website you consent to the installation of cookies appears. Accepting the installation of cookies implies acceptance of the conservation of IP address records www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com, together with the date of acceptance, for the period of one year, in order to demonstrate the consent given. You can get more information in our "Cookies Policy".
3. WHAT IS LEGITIMATE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
Legitimation for the processing of data by www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com is based on:
- In the execution of a pre-contract / contract to send you information and provide the service requested, its realization may not be otherwise.
- At user consent for sending commercial communications offers, activities and promotions www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com and they could be of interest to industry. The user may at any time revoke the consent given.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Data to send you the information or provide the service requested by the various forms available on our website, to manage your purchase online through our platform, and user registration will be retained for as long as the contractual relationship is in force, and once finalized during the period of statutory limitation.
Data processed for sending commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com and they could be of interest to industry, They will be retained as long as the user does not revoke the consent given.
The IP address obtained through cookies will have a shelf-life one year, in order to demonstrate user consent.
5. WHAT KIND OF DATA IS COLLECTED FROM OUR USERS?
www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com addresses the following categories of data:
- User data that fill any of the forms available: www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com personal data requested include:
- Identification data: Name and surname, phone, postal and email addresses
- Data concerning the application
- Data users who browse our website: Data provided by cookies and Google Analytics.
Only those over 16 years They can provide information through our web. If you are under this age you must have the consent of your parents or legal guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com and declares that he is of 16 years, and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The personal data processed by www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com can be mandatory or voluntary.
Voluntary information is information that the user is not required to provide to contact us.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) or the word (required) in our forms are mandatory, the refusal to supply will make it impossible to provide the service or fulfill your request.
If you give us third-party data, manifest the consent of the same and agree to transfer you the information we provide in this clause, www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com exempting any kind of obligation. However www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com may carry out checks to verify that the third party has been informed by adopting diligence measures set out in the rules of data protection.
6. WHAT SHOULD YOUR AUDIENCE DATA BE ?
No data to third parties unless legally required or necessary course be sold to meet your request.
7. WHAT RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXCERCISE THEM?
The user can exercise the following rights before www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com:
- Access your personal data
- Rectify when they are inaccurate or incomplete
- Request the removal or deletion of data when, among other reasons are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected
- Opposing treatment
- Order limiting the processing of data when some conditions are met under the rules
- Request the portability of your data in cases provided for in the regulations
- Prevent automated decisions
- Revoke the consent granted
The user to exercise their rights, you must send a letter in stating the right you want to exercise and accompanying document providing proof of identity and postal or email address for reporting purposes. This request may be made by, or by mail to: DEPORTE AND BUSINESS SPORTS MARKETING,S.L (B82884123) C / Swallow, 45, 28023 Madrid, or at the following e-mail-e: firstname.lastname@example.org
www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com must answer the application for exercise of rights in the within one month from the receipt of the request. This period may be extended by two additional months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of applications. We will inform you of any extension within one month from receipt of the request indicating the reasons for the delay.
Likewise, Interested parties have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection) when they consider that www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com rights infringed the rules of data protection are recognized in www.aepd.es
8. ARE MY DETAILS SECURE?
www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com has in force a contract with 1and1.es hosting company for hosting your website. It is a European company and has the latest security measures systems.
www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com guarantees the adoption of appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality of data given the confidential nature thereof.
www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com agrees that such data remain secret, treating them with the utmost reserve, and claims to have implanted in your information system, security policies for the type of data handled in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD).
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
If you choose to leave our website via links to other websites outside our entity, www.mediterraneanladiesopen.com not be responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites or the cookies that they can be stored on the user's computer.
* Phone lines: The Press Center will install WI-FI, courtesy of the organization
* Parking spaces and fixed work tables They assign a number by means of communication depending on the total number of journalists accredited, announcing well in advance.